Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Long Time, No See

Ok.... so I am horrible with commitment. This includes blogs! I know it's been awhile since I have posted, but mostly this blog is just for an outlet for my thoughts and creative juices so I guess it doesn't really matter if I go months between posts.
So where to begin? Since the last time I have posted I have gone through (my first) heartbreak, stress from school, stress from family, stress from theatre, my dad was in the hospital, my close cousin ran away, and so much more. But I have also experienced some of the best months of my life. I turn 16 in two days (yay?!), the school year is almost up, I am going on a trip to Europe in the summer of '14, I've gotten parts in all of the school plays for this year and we are currently working on our UIL OAP show (it's a competition), I am about to have a new little cousin later this month and another towards the end of the year, my dad is alive and well, my mom got  job and is kicking ass as an attorney... all in all, the good FAR out weighs the bad. Even though sometimes the bad becomes overwhelming and can drag you down to below sea level, always look at the bright side of things! And if that fails, just invest in some big-kid sized floaties!

No comments:

Post a Comment